You Could Win $500!!
Here’s how to get your chance:
· Go to www.BEHIP.life
· Watch some videos
· Read the stories
· Check the news for “Exertional Heat Stroke”
Submit a written summary with pictures, or a video of yourself on the link below showing how you are promoting heat safety.
One creative person will win $500!
· Deadline is 11:59 pm June 30, 2021
· Winner will be selected by the Zach Martin Memorial Foundation Board of Directors
· $500 will be awarded in the form of a check. If under 18, a check will be made payable to legal guardian or parents.
· Must be a District of Lee County Schools student grades 9-11 for the 20-21 school year
· Entry in the contest gives permission to Zach Martin Memorial Foundation to post and share all submitted entries on social media, websites, and any other form of marketing as determined by the Foundation Board of Directors.